Subject: RE: [xliff] Minimum set of container elements for XLIFF 2.0

Hi Rodolfo,

I will take a look at the draft specification for sure. While your points are logical, I suppose the " (B34) Minimum set of container elements" wiki entry can be seen as a counter-proposal to some of what you've drafted so far.

Likewise, Yves' wiki entry, "(Y27) Grouping of Entries" (http://wiki.oasis-open.org/xliff/XLIFF2.0/Feature/Grouping ) can be seen as a counter-proposal to your point about not needing <group>.

We'll just have to see how it plays out.

Personally, I see value in <header> / <body>, and in <internal-file> /  <external-file> (though I kind of like your idea about an external file just being an attribute). I do see a need to accommodate both internal and external within the same <file>.