Subject: Re: [xliff] XLIFF support in CAT tools Survey

Thanks for organizing this. We will write to our contacts at these companies - http://taustracker.com/

Best,

Rahzeb

On Mon, Apr 2, 2012 at 12:17 PM, Lucia.Morado <Lucia.Morado@ul.ie> wrote:

Dear XLIFF TC members,

We have created a new version of the “State of the Art of XLIFF support in CAT tools” Survey. The survey will be opened until the 28th of April.

www.surveymonkey.com/s/XLIFFSupport2012

Please do not hesitate to invite relevant stakeholders to take the survey

Below, please find an e-mail template that you can use or modify, as you see fit.

Kind regards,

Lucía and David F.

Dear …,

We are contacting you on behalf of the XLIFF TC.

XLIFF TC organizes this survey on a regular basis to obtain data for its State of the Art report on XLIFF support in tools.

Please find the survey here:

www.surveymonkey.com/s/XLIFFSupport2012

Please note, that the XLIFF TC will make the results publicly available.

The survey will be opened until the 28th of April.

If you have any doubts regarding the survey or any of the questions do not hesitate to contact xliff-comment@lists.oasis-open.org.

Kind regards,

--

Lucía Morado Vázquez