Subject: RE: [xliff] Extensibility methods

From: xliff@lists.oasis-open.org [mailto:xliff@lists.oasis-open.org] On Behalf Of David Walters
Sent: Friday, May 04, 2012 12:13 PM
To: Rodolfo M. Raya
Cc: xliff@lists.oasis-open.org

          |         +---<originalData> ?
          |              |
          |              +---<data> +

          +---<originalData> ?

               +---<data> +

<mrk>.
The elements

David

Corporate Globalization Tool Development
EMail:  waltersd@us.ibm.com
Phone: (507) 253-7278,   T/L:553-7278,   Fax: (507) 253-1721

CHKPII:                    http://w3-03.ibm.com/globalization/page/2011
TM file formats:     http://w3-03.ibm.com/globalization/page/2083
TM markups:         http://w3-03.ibm.com/globalization/page/2071

Inactive hide details for "Rodolfo M. Raya" ---05/04/2012 12:24:47 PM---Hi David,"Rodolfo M. Raya" ---05/04/2012 12:24:47 PM---Hi David,