Subject: core vs. module

Shame on me for not remembering clearly. Do we have any officially, voted on, core vs. module features? My memory is that we voted on, and passed guidelines on criteria, but that we have not applied the criteria to any feature via formal ballot?

Bryan Schnabel
Content Management Architect
Phone: 503.627.5282
www.tektronix.com