Subject: RE: [xliff] matches as a module

Hi,

I did a test before and even committed to SVN a version of the schemas that had <matches> as a module. It partially worked well with a catalog but when I tested different scenarios there were some problems and I moved things back to their original design.

I prefer to have <matches> as a module and use a catalog (we already have a catalog in SVN for handling the glossary module).

Rodolfo M. Raya       rmraya@maxprograms.com
Maxprograms       http://www.maxprograms.com