Subject: RE: [xliff] Metadata extensibility ballot

Yves,

Are you suggesting we allow third party namespaces in <source> and <target> ?

I would not allow any third part namespace inside <source> or <target>, not even ITS. That could completely destroy interoperability.

Rodolfo M. Raya       rmraya@maxprograms.com
Maxprograms       http://www.maxprograms.com