Subject: RE: [xliff-comment] Sharing XLIFF-related presentation from Localization World 2012 in Paris

Great! Thanks Donna. I'm looking forward to digging in.

From: Donna Parrish [mailto:donna@multilingual.com]
Sent: Monday, June 18, 2012 9:41 AM
To: xliff-comment@lists.oasis-open.org

Christian Lieske and Markus Meisl from SAP contributed a nice presentation entitled "Morphing into Mobile Multilinguality" to the Localization World 2012 conference in Paris. Since their presentation among others featured interesting references to XLIFF, we as the Localization World organizers realized we’d like to share the presentation with the Committee, and other XLIFF affecionados subscribed to xliff-comment@lists.oasis-open.org. The presentation is available for download at:

http://www.localizationworld.com/lwparis2012/E5.pptx

Enjoy the presentation – and thanks for all your great work on XLIFF!

Aside: The twitter hashtag for the Localization World 2012 conference in Paris was #lwparis (see the http://twitter.com/#!/search/%23lwparis).  Planning for the next conference is already in full swing: http://www.localizationworld.com/lwseattle2012/about.php

Donna Parrish, Ulrich Henes

Localization World