Subject: RE: [xliff] original attribute

At this stage, if there is a difference between the schema and the specification then it's my mistake.

After the specification becomes approved, the specification becomes normative and the schema becomes secondary.

The TC has to decide whether the "original" attribute is required or optional. I would think it should be optional, as not all XLIFF documents may have a source file.

Rodolfo M. Raya       rmraya@maxprograms.com
Maxprograms       http://www.maxprograms.com