Subject: namespace declaration

Hi all,

Another implementation-related question:

There is nothing in the specification that says you have to declare the XLIFF namespace. Obviously the document is not really of that namespace without the declaration. But shouldn't we err on the side of caution and have some text saying it should be declared?

My question came after I was wondering if an XLIFF 2.0 reader needed to support an XLIFF core document that didn't have the namespace declared.