Subject: RE: [xliff] Whitespace handling in <data>

Hi Yves,

The errors were caused by the extension points defined as:

<xs:any maxOccurs="unbounded" minOccurs="0" namespace="##other"
          processContents="skip"/>

I have commented them out until I find a way to add extension points to the XML schema.

The problem with extensions defined as above is that they violate the uniqueness required by Schema grammars. In simple terms, we cannot say, for example,  that <source> is followed by <target> followed by <mda:metadata> and then by <anything>. When we allow <anything> in an scenario that includes multiple namespaces, we cannot set a sequence or choice because the content model becomes literally "anything".

Rodolfo M. Raya       rmraya@maxprograms.com
Maxprograms       http://www.maxprograms.com