Subject: RE: [xliff] Extensions and modules

Hi Bryan,

Module elements used as extensions may indicate that there is bad design in
the module.

Core elements used as extensions indicate bad design of the core. Instead of
switching from "##other" to "##any" I would prefer to fix the core.

Rodolfo M. Raya       rmraya@maxprograms.com
Maxprograms       http://www.maxprograms.com

Behalf
> Of Schnabel, Bryan S
> Sent: Tuesday, September 11, 2012 10:38 AM
> To: Rodolfo M. Raya; xliff@lists.oasis-open.org
> Subject: RE: [xliff] Extensions and modules
>
> Hi Rodolfo,
>
> What a great question. After a bit of thought, I kind of feel that
extensibility
> means full extensibility, including elements from our own modules. In
fact, I
> might go as far as to say including elements from our core (but I could be
> talked out of that one).
>
> So I leaning toward namespace ##any - and processContents'"skip" (but I
> could possibly be talked into lax).
>
> I am very interested in watching this thread to see what others think.
It's