Subject: RE: [xliff] 2.4. (S6) Resource Inheritance

Bryan,
   I don't know of a reason it should be a module either. If no-one knows/remembers otherwise, I think we should remove it.

-s

Inactive hide details for "Schnabel, Bryan S" ---09/14/2012 03:44:15 PM---Steven, There seems to be agreement that resource inh"Schnabel, Bryan S" ---09/14/2012 03:44:15 PM---Steven, There seems to be agreement that resource inheritance should not be in the XLIFF core. The q

From: "Schnabel, Bryan S" <bryan.s.schnabel@tektronix.com>
To: Steven R Loomis/Cupertino/IBM@IBMUS, "Rodolfo M. Raya" <rmraya@maxprograms.com>,
Cc: "xliff@lists.oasis-open.org" <xliff@lists.oasis-open.org>
Date: 09/14/2012 03:44 PM

Steven,

There seems to be agreement that resource inheritance should not be in the XLIFF core. The question then, is should it be a module?

So to the TC at large, to reiterate Steven's earlier question,

> Does anyone else know how this feature is relevant to XLIFF?
> Otherwise we will recommend that it be withdrawn.

If anybody thinks resource inheritance is relevant to XLIFF, please say so. Otherwise we can move it to the discarded proposals section of the wiki. As a reminder, it could always be re-proposed at any time (given the lack of a prison term for discarded proposals).