Subject: RE: [xliff] FS attribute

Hi Bryan and Yves,

I would like to take the opportunity to lobby for a CSS-based approach again (see http://markmail.org/message/yk3pqhz6443v5pcf?q=preview+list:org%2Eoasis-open%2Elists%2Exliff+from:"Lieske%2C+Christian"&page=1).

Cheers,
Christian

-----Original Message-----
From: xliff@lists.oasis-open.org [mailto:xliff@lists.oasis-open.org] On Behalf Of Schnabel, Bryan S
Sent: Montag, 1. Oktober 2012 05:48
To: Yves Savourel; xliff@lists.oasis-open.org

Hi Yves,

Thanks. I'll take a look.

I'm pretty sure I can take a sample of an XLIFF 2.0 file, that uses all known elements, apply FS attribute, and XSLT, and get an HTML file perfectly suitable for opening in a browser (i.e., suitable for a just-in-time, in-context browser review). Maybe not, I'll try.

I think that is the *full* intent of the FS attribute. I'm not sure that we have a requirement to create fully valid HTML, maybe we do.

Anyhow, I'll dig into this as soon as I can.