Subject: XLIFF F-2-F in Seattle - Monday before XLIFF Symposium at FEISGILTT at LocWorld

Hi all,

this is the last reminder about the F2F meeting in Seattle/Redmond.

The meeting will take place at Microsoft campus in Redmond on Monday October 15, from about 9.30am to 5pm (including the remote session and public session), lunch is booked in a nearby restaurant at 1.30pm

People who plan to attend should report their details (name and company and car details if you need to park) to me and will arrange for your guest badges and quick checkin on 15th.

If you are renting a car, just let me know that you will have a rental car and allow for extra 20min of checkin time. We are expected to start checking from 8am on to be able to strat with the official agenda at 9.30 sharp.

I will circulate the exact address and map to people who register with me, Bryan might be able to set up a wiki page with details and agenda.

Best regards and see you in Seattle