Subject: AW: [xliff] fs attribute on inline elements

Hi,

recently I cam across one ?problem? from a customer request and I was
thinking if there is a way to handle this in Xliff ? 2.0(?).

Assume a translation editor copies an alt-trans - target -match to the
target element of a trans-unit. Sometimes it would be good to know which is
the origin-match of the text in the target element. E.g. in order to compare
if changes have been done to the match translation copied. At the moment I
see no attribute in target for that. Obviously one could insert some kind of
property to the trans-unit. But it would be nice to have a special attribute
in target for that, e.g. "copied-from". Or similar.

best

Prof. Dr. Klemens Waldhör