Subject: Next call logistics

Since many of us will be at the XLIFF symposium October 16, we have a unique challenge regarding the XLIFF call. It is unrealistic that we can hold the call Tuesday at the usual time because that is when the symposium starts. I also doubt we could get many of us to dial in if we held the call an hour earlier on Tuesday.

What if we held the regular TC call on Monday, an hour later (the face to face is scheduled for 9am pacific time (noon eastern time, 13 GMT)? We had intended that there would be a dial-in option for the face to face all along.

Please let me know if you could attend if we moved the call.