Subject: RE: Preliminary agenda for the XLIFF f2f in Redmond

Ok, I guess attaching it would have been a good idea . . .

Agenda for Face 2 Face Meeting

1)      Discuss Wiki Approved features for XLIFF 2.0

a.       Check status of approved features

b.      Complete definition of Y8 (state attribute)

2)      Feature under consideration for XLIFF 2.0

a.       Move features to approved/discarded

3)      Readiness of current draft

a.       Processing Requirements

b.      Conformance clause

4)      Charter clarification