Subject: RE: [xliff] Groups - Ballot opened: "Namespace in modules"

Good catch Fredrik. It looks like KAVI stripped out the elements that I pasted in from David’s note.

I’ll see if I can add an addendum. I hope so. The timing was perfect (ballot ending one hour before our meeting).

From: xliff@lists.oasis-open.org [mailto:xliff@lists.oasis-open.org] On Behalf Of Estreen, Fredrik
Sent: Tuesday, November 13, 2012 7:53 AM
To: Rodolfo M. Raya (rmraya@maxprograms.com); xliff@lists.oasis-open.org; tc_admin@oasis-open.org

Hi Rodolfo, All,

I believe that there is a small error in the second paragraph of the description. Third sentence reads:

“Modules can generally be placed in locations that are not extension points, with some restrictions, for example module elements are not allowed inside or elements.”

I think the intent is that it should be:

“Modules can generally be placed in locations that are not extension points, with some restrictions, for example module elements are not allowed inside <source> or <target> elements.”

Regards,

Fredrik Estreen