Subject: XLIFF draft minor notes

Hi all,

A couple of minor notes on the draft in general:

-- URI vs. IRI

Throughout the draft we use URI. Most newest standards now refer to IRIs rather than URIs.
Shouldn't we do the same?

-- MUST vs. must

Going back to that question of uppercasing our MUST, SHOULD, etc. keywords:
It seems this is the recommended way when writing conformance is to use upper cases
http://docs.oasis-open.org/templates/TCHandbook/ConformanceGuidelines.html
I've also seen an OASIS checklist (which I can't find anymore) that listed to check the uppercasing as one of the item to verify.

cheers,