Subject: XLIFF 2.0 spec - dF Issue #04 - No PRs in metadata module

Dear Bryan, [I am quite sure that you are the owner although I cannot lookup the wiki right now :-)]

If there are no PRs, no one will be ever able to delete the module data. This is just the gravest consequence.

Other than that, PRs (and definitions as needed) should be provided that could support a 'naive implementer', i.e. someone without the L10n tribal knowledge. Most importantly the module specification should state in unambiguous terms that the metadata module (as a native extensibility mechanism) MUST not compete for functionality with any features defined in the current version of core or modules.
In particular, it should be made clear that mda MUST NOT be misused for carrying matches or glossary entries.

Other issues with this module:
[Please start separate threads if you want to discuss the minor issues..]

04.01)
type is a required attribute of <meta> but the spec (neither core nor module) does not contain the definition and or standard values for type IN metadata. (Only values for inlines are specified in core)

Cheers