Subject: RE: [xliff] Call for XLIFF 2.0 Editor(s)

David,

Thank you for this great news also. Today is a good day for me so far!

I think the team of “Tom + David” sounds much better than “Bryan as stand-in editor.”

I feel much better about providing quality specs and schemas on our hoped-for date than I felt yesterday at this time.

Thanks to each of you!

Bryan

From: Dr. David Filip [mailto:David.Filip@ul.ie]
Sent: Tuesday, November 27, 2012 8:18 AM
To: Schnabel, Bryan S
Cc: Tom Comerford; xliff@lists.oasis-open.org

Bryan, Tom, all,

same as Tom I "volunteer" (succumbing to only mild and friendly pressure by the acting editor) for the spec editor. I guess that together with Tom we should be able to steer the spec to a ballot resolution in January 2013.

Now, looking for a license of Oxygen XML Author :-0 I hear they donate them to W3C editors, any chance to get one for an OASIS editor?

Best regards