Subject: RE: [xliff] RE: XLIFF 2.0 spec - dF Issue #03 - No PRs in glossary module

In this case, I think we should consider approving a new ballot, otherwise, there will be no other way to carry this information unless we want to state that non-BASIC glossary information can be put it in a metadata module outside of glossary.

ryan

From: xliff@lists.oasis-open.org [mailto:xliff@lists.oasis-open.org] On Behalf Of Rodolfo M. Raya
Sent: Tuesday, November 27, 2012 3:22 PM
To: xliff@lists.oasis-open.org

When the ballot for approving the glossary module was done, it passed because we agreed on NOT adding terminological information. The module is supposed to contain only BASIC glossary data. If you add metadata, then you are changing the nature of what was agreed and approved and a new ballot must be done.

Rodolfo M. Raya       rmraya@maxprograms.com
Maxprograms
http://www.maxprograms.com