Subject: RE: [xliff] Metadata Grouping <was: RE: [xliff] 1.2 to 2.0 Gaps and Proposals (metaData)>

Still ugly.

Add a “group” attribute to <meta> and you will be able to do what you want with a much simpler design.

Rodolfo M. Raya       rmraya@maxprograms.com
Maxprograms
http://www.maxprograms.com

From: xliff@lists.oasis-open.org [mailto:xliff@lists.oasis-open.org] On Behalf Of Ryan King
Sent: Wednesday, November 28, 2012 4:30 PM
To: Estreen, Fredrik; Rodolfo M. Raya; xliff@lists.oasis-open.org

We are primarily concerned with being able to group related pieces of metadata, so Fredrick’s alternative methods would give us the same result and allow us to keep one <metadata> at each extension point. We would prefer a more structured approach. How is this for example:

<mda:metadata>

  <metagroup name=”properties”>

  </metagroup>

  <metagroup name=”screencapture”>