Subject: Re: [xliff] RE: Reference Language <was: [xliff] 1.2 to 2.0 Gaps and Proposals>

I propose we do not attempt t seek consensus on any line items until mid Jan 2013. A lot of us are either gone at year end or have to fulfill our YE revenue commitment. Not a great time to have any serious discussion about key features.

It is a real business world for most of us especially at 4Q.

Sent from my iPad