Subject: RE: [xliff] State tracking added to XLIFF wiki

Hi Bryan, just FYI:

For "(Y22) Translation Proposals"
I think it's done except for the type and subtype.
There is a proposal all where ok with here:
https://lists.oasis-open.org/archives/xliff/201301/msg00023.html
It just need to be put in the specification and schema.
I had zero time to do it so far.

From: xliff@lists.oasis-open.org [mailto:xliff@lists.oasis-open.org] On Behalf Of Schnabel, Bryan S
Sent: Monday, February 18, 2013 9:00 AM
To: Dr. David Filip; tom@supratext.com; xliff@lists.oasis-open.org
Subject: [xliff] State tracking added to XLIFF wiki

Hello,

I added a few fields and updated them to the best of my knowledge for each approved feature on the wiki page (https://wiki.oasis-open.org/xliff/XLIFF2.0/FeatureTracking ). The idea is that we can more precisely track our progress toward a committee specification, and that we can help David and Tom track what's done and not done.

You'll see for each feature I've added fields like this:

State: Done     Core/Module: core

David Spec sign-off: No

Tom Schema sign-off: No

Spec Updated: Yes.     Schema Updated: Yes

Please take a look at your feature(s) and correct any part I may have gotten wrong. The David and Tom fields are for them to update as they are able to sign off that they are able to incorporate the feature into the spec and schema. They should leave it at "No" if they need more information from the feature owner.