Subject: Propose we add @name to <group>

Rationale:

Traditionally we've acknowledged two methods of preserving an original documents hierarchy, minimalist and maximalist. In the minimalist we use a skeleton. And in the maximalist we use <group> and <unit> elements.

It is good that we have @name on <unit>. But to completely support the maximalist approach, I think we should add @name to the <group> element.

was:

should be:

I don’t see this as a substantive change, so unless a case is made against the name attribute on <group> I don’t think we will need to vote. We can see at the next meeting if we have consensus, and just add the attribute.