Subject: Re: [xliff] Propose we add @name to <group>

Thnaks Bryan, for checking the sanity of <group>.
@All
I will fix the definition of note next week, when I am back from travels.
I would say that not having name on <group> is also an omission of sorts, given the objective of the element and that we have name on <unit>.
So I will tentatively add this and we will see if there are objections by the next week teleconference.

Cheers