Subject: Using normative keywords in the spec

Ryan, Fredrik, Bryan, et al.

would you please make sure that editing the spec you enclose the normative keywords like this
<glossterm>must</glossterm>
<glossterm>should not</glossterm>
<glossterm>recommended</glossterm>
etc.
It seems that the OASIS template indeed enforces lower case, anyway using the <glossterm> they will be at least italicized, and also if all of them are identified as keywords by the glossterm element, we might eventually be able to mass-change to upper case at a later stage..

Also please avoid use of the normative keywords in non-normative meaning. I had to reformulate few things..

I am striving to catch this stuff all over the spec, but it would help if you (big) module owners did it on your own by Thu end of their day..

Thanks