Subject: RE: [xliff] Issues

A few more notes:

-- “Format Style is a module, hence its attributes must be namespaced with the fs: prefix, for example: <file fs:fs="div">"
This sounds weird. First, I don't think "to namespace" is a verb. Second it sounds like the prefix MUST be "fs:", which obviously is not right: one can use any prefix as long as it identifies the Format Style namespace.
And overall, I would just scratch that whole paragraph: it states the obvious: one must use namespace notation to use that namespace.
The same goes for the equivalent paragraph for subFs.

-- "the optional SubFs attribute" SubFs should be camelCase and linked to the definition.

-- "The fs:fs attribute is not" I would just do "This attribute is not..." since we are in the fs attribute definition.

-- "concert with the <fs> attribute" --> <fs> should be fs.

-- "<pc fs:fs="img" fs:subFS="smileface.png">" subFS should be subFs

-- subFs definition: "Value description: free form text". I'm sorry, but that's not interoperable.
Here only the tool that generated the Format style markup is capable of guessing how to use subFs with such definition.
To me that means it's a private extension and not a module.

-- Several examples are too wide to display properly in the PDF version of the specification.

cheers,
-yves