Subject: Re: [xliff] Issues

Bryan, please ping Tom, once this is stable for schema changes..

On Fri, Apr 12, 2013 at 9:44 AM, Dr. David Filip <David.Filip@ul.ie> wrote:
Bryan, I think it fine to go with a list of allowed attributes, just make it short..

I wneted to look up how this is handled in meta, and figured that the meta attributes do not have conetnt specified at all
Would you mind specifying something?

Cheers