Subject: Re: [xliff] P&L SC Recommendation of external groups for pubic review

Thanks, Helena,
I was thinking about this one, just that I am afraid the TC administrator would not send it there.
While ISO TC 37 experts are free to participate in the review as any other group's members, it should be communicated clearly that only XLIFF 2.0 OASIS standard can be send to ISO TC 37, probably SC5 for making it an ISO standard.
I'll try to suggest it along these lines, as it makes sense to engage the TC37 experts, so that they are not taken by surprise once our OS ends up there..

Cheers

On Tue, Apr 16, 2013 at 9:26 PM, Helena S Chapman <hchapman@us.ibm.com> wrote:
ISO TC 37?

From:        "Dr. David Filip" <David.Filip@ul.ie>
To:        xliff@lists.oasis-open.org
Date:        04/16/2013 03:32 PM
Sent by:        <xliff@lists.oasis-open.org>

Hi all, the SC recommends

ITS, MultilingualWeb-LT WG at W3C
ETSI ISG LIS
ULI TC at Unicode Consortium

If I do not hear other wise by tomorrow NOON GMT+DST, this is what I give to the TC administerator.

Please note that once the administrator announces the Public Review, every member will be able and encouraged to notify other stakeholders as they see fit, including employees of their organizations, other standards bodies etc.

Best regards