Subject: Making the draft to the minutes of record Re: 16 April, 2012 TC notes

Hi all, hereby I move to make the below draft to the minutes of record.
I need a second. After this is seconded, the draft becomes minutes of record unless contested by NOON GMT+DST, Thursday, April 18, 2013

Please note that we need minutes of record to officially publish the CSPRD.

Thanks for your attention