Subject: Re: [xliff] Your 30-day Public Review of XLIFF V2.0 has been announced

Thanks, Chet, for making this official..
Paul, thanks for your support in the publication process.
@Chet, the e-mail address for Prof. Felix Sasaki is felix.sasaki@dfki.de

Best regards

On Fri, Apr 26, 2013 at 3:17 PM, Chet Ensign <chet.ensign@oasis-open.org> wrote:
Members of the XLIFF TC,

Your 30-day public review for XLIFF V2.0 has been announced. The review ends on 29 May 2013. You can find the announcement at http://www.oasis-open.org/news/announcements/30-day-public-review-for-xliff-v2-0.

The parties listed in the ticket for notification (Helena Chapman (hchapman@us.ibm.com), Bryan Schnabel (bryan.s.schnabel@tektronix.com), Joachim Schurig (joachim.schurig@lionbridge.com) and Prof. Alan K. Melby (akmtrg@byu.edu) have been bcc'ed on the announcement. If you can provide me with an email address for Prof. Felix Sasaki (Chair MultilingualWeb-LT WG) I will forward a copy to him as well.

Also, please keep in mind the OASIS requirements for handling comments [1]. Non-TC member feedback can only be submitted to the TC's comment list xliff-comment@lists.oasis-open.org. The TC must have someone subscribed to this mail list to monitor comments. All submitted comments must be acknowledged by the TC. In addition, the TC needs to maintain a log of comments received and their resolutions. The comment resolution log will need to be avaiable when you begin your next public review. A simple comment resolution log template is available in OpenDocument [2] and Office [3] format.

Let me know if you have any questions regarding the review or next steps.

=== Additional references:
[1] https://www.oasis-open.org/resources/tcadmin/handling-the-comments-received-during-a-public-review

[2] https://www.oasis-open.org/sites/www.oasis-open.org/files/Simple-comment-resolution-log-template_0.ods

[3] https://www.oasis-open.org/sites/www.oasis-open.org/files/Simple-comment-resolution-log-template_0.xls