Subject: Our first XLIFF 2.0 PR feedback, and our wiki tracker

Hello,

We received our first XLIFF 2.0 Public Review feedback on the comments list: https://lists.oasis-open.org/archives/xliff-comment/201304/msg00000.html

In order to track incoming feedback, and the actions we take on the each entry we get, I added a tracker to the wiki:  https://wiki.oasis-open.org/xliff/XLIFF%202.0%20Public%20Review%20submitted%20comments%20tracker

Please do the following:

(1)    Take a look at the tracker and let me know your thoughts (Will this work? What should I change/add/remove? Etc.)

(2)    If you have not already, please subscribe to the comments list https://lists.oasis-open.org/archives/xliff-comment/

(3)    If you have your own public review feedback (i.e., suggested enhancements to the spec of schema), please send your input to the comments list

Ps., I have a few more, but I am holding off until we get a few more comments.