Subject: FEISGILTT 2013 sponsorship

All, anyone who is interested in sponsoring FEISGILTT 2013 or any of its tracks (4th XLIFF Symposium, ITS 2.0 Track, ETSI ISG LIS track) please contact me.
I will provide a standard sponsoring rates and benefits spreadsheet *upon request*.
Apart from the traditional Platinum, Gold, and Silver levels, we are now introducing a new exclusive sponsorship type.
You can become an exclusive FEISGILTT 2013 reception sponsor at GBP 1000 plus 20% VAT (your company might be able to use the 20% as VAT tax credit, that's why I list it separately).
This will be credited at the webpage http://bit.ly/YTDQO7 and during the event. There will be an option for a short sponsor speech at the reception.

Do not forget to register and see you all in London :-)