Subject: Spec editing hygiene procedures Fwd: [xliff] Version Control Commit by David.Filip

Hi all, editors and contributors,

All material/substantive changes made to the spec compared to the csprd01 version must be made in response to public review comments.
You are OK catching a typo here and there, but do not make ANY material/substantive changes before achieving TC consensus or ballot resolution.
Note: Consensus on small change items can be reached by no one responding in a reasonable time frame specified in advance by the proponent of the solution, as advised by Bryan.
It is also OK to make isolated editorial changes in response to a comment directly in the spec and ask the stakeholders via TC list and/or comment list to check out in the next version of wd02. I create these after every commit unless there is reason not to.
In case you do not have editing set up, transition the ownership of comment changes to me after the comment you own has been disposed of materially.

If you feel a material change is due please raise the comment by tomorrow.

If you withhold necessary substantive change ideas for the second public review, one of the two things will happen
1) Your substantive change proposal will be accepted and the TC will need to call for a 3rd public review after concluding the 2nd
2) Your proposal will be rejected not to delay the progress by another public review

Also to clarify the logistics, as per last meeting minutes and the last three commit comments. We have a csprd01 snapshot stored as a tag and by editing in trunk we are changing wd02, which will eventually be progressed to csd02 and csprd02 for the 2nd public review.

Do not hesitate to ask for clarification
Cheers