Subject: Re: Tracking PR comments Fwd: [xliff] Version Control Commit by David.Filip

OK, the tracker is back now for general use.

I tentatively assigned most of the 61 comments we received. There was a sequence error, so I renamed the second #22 as #61 to minimize changes in the sequence.
@All, please volunteer to own comments with TBA (To be assigned) instead of a TC owner name.
Please dispute assignments in case you disagree with any of them, preferably before next teleconference, but no later than in the teleconference, when we will be through the tracker.

I tentatively suggested actions to be taken in the column for actions, owners are free to edit these. However, please do not edit the information on dependencies, duplicates etc. Just describe your actions after the relationship info.

If you take over ownership of a comment, please notify the list.

I will not be posting list e-mails for simple editorial fixes. In case you see something substantive mislabeled (anyway in your opinion) as editorial, please escalate on the TC mailing list.

Have a good weekend, talk to you on Tuesday and see you in London over next week

http://bit.ly/14bv8hz  http://bit.ly/YTDQO7  http://bit.ly/1atDzph

Rgds