Subject: Uppercasing normative keywords in OASIS Docbook template?

Hello Martin,

this is to follow up on the XLIFF TC meeting that you visited to explain about your checklist and comments in XLIFF 2.0 1st Public Review.
http://markmail.org/thread/7dhfqpgqajj5vuxm

Among other things, we discussed usage of uppercased normative keywords.

Our DocBook template enforces italics through the stylesheet and also the prose says it does NOT uppercase

Our TC has consensus to go with UPPERCASE (and also a csprd comment requesting that) and I guess we can do it through the stylesheet, but can you please point to a template language that says that, or are we fine to formulate this independently?

Thanks in advance for double checking and letting us know