Subject: discussion points for next Tue agenda

Dear Bryan, all,

after I updated the comments tracker
http://bit.ly/14zUsgp

I determined that we need to resolve the following points in the conference call to stay on track for the next public review in early August.

1) Re-segmentation behavior - removing modules and extensions from <segment> etc. [we cannot make a 7 ballot by now, this needs to be resolved during the teleconf]
2) Order of core, module and extension elements in the general tree [re comment 006, I will post UL proposal for this]
3) General approach to properties and subproperties [needed for comments 021 and 053]
4) Volunteer to UPPERCASE normative keywords through stylesheet [comment 005]

You can look for the details why this is needed in the comments tracker..

Thanks and cheers