Subject: wrt the comment disposition tracker

Hi all, comment/issue owners,

please do update the tracker http://bit.ly/14zUsgp with your progress. I want to avoid taking the tracker down too often for excel editing to bring it up to date..

Thanks for your attention and have a great weekend
dF

Technical note:
------------------
Please do NOT delete OR add tabulators when editing, these will facilitate my final processing of the tracker for OASIS TC Process progression.
I need the cell markers led (except at row start) and trailed (except at row end) by tabulators like this
\t||\t
for simple excel editing.
You can color cell by appending the color code to the leading cell border marker
||<#00FF00>
This will make the following cell green
Use this to mark critical, contentious, and delayed items as red
||<#FF0000>
more details on the table formatting https://wiki.oasis-open.org/xliff/HelpOnMoinWikiSyntax?action="">

David Filip, Ph.D.
cellphone: +353-86-0222-158