Subject: Re: [xliff] Call for dissent csprd01 comments 033, 057, and 061 - Validation Module design changes proposal.

Agreed, no need for extra escaping with the new cleaner syntax

On Tue, Jul 16, 2013 at 9:29 AM, Yves Savourel <ysavourel@enlaso.com> wrote:
Hi Ryan,

> And a change to the method of escaping quotes: .double quotation mark "
> (U+0022) must be escaped by using the predefined XML entity &#34; and
> single quotation mark ' (U+0027) by using the predefined XML entity &#39;

I'm not sure I understand the escaping.
None of the new proposed notation seem to require the use of '(' or ')'.
So why we would need to even mention escaping?

One should enter the content of the attributes values like any other value, using normal XML escaping syntax when appropriate.

Or I'm missing something?