Subject: Re: [xliff-comment] XLIFF 2.0 public review comments

Martin, all, sorry for confusion, resending this from my official address..

On Sat, Aug 3, 2013 at 12:33 AM, David Filip <davidf@davidf.org> wrote:
Martin,

sorry for our prolonged silence.

we have made the following changes to the spec:
- UPPERCASED the normtaive keywords and changed the front matter respectively
- Indicated that backwards compatibility with XLIFF 1.2 is not REQUIRED.
- made sure that all normative references are used in the body and all body references called out as normative or non normative in the References sections 1.2 and 1.3

Please let us know if everything seems alright with you in the editor's copy https://tools.oasis-open.org/version-control/browse/wsvn/xliff/trunk/xliff-20/xliff-core.pdf

David Filip, Ph.D.
cellphone: +353-86-0222-158
mailto:davidf@davidf.org