Subject: RE: [xliff] Re: Proposed changes to translate attribute (and related) in response to csprd01 comment 009 (translate clarification), related to 038 (resegmentation PRs)

David, I agree with your proposal below. Do we want to consider @approved as well?

Ryan

From: xliff@lists.oasis-open.org [mailto:xliff@lists.oasis-open.org] On Behalf Of Dr. David Filip
Sent: Wednesday, August 7, 2013 6:36 AM
To: xliff@lists.oasis-open.org; Yves Savourel; Estreen, Fredrik

Hi all, Fredrik, Yves, Ryan..

There was no discussion on this one for the last month, so I suppose that there is no dissent with the fully recursive solution as outlined below.

I will also review other similar flags that should be recursively flipped through the structural levels and wil limplement fully recursive imnheritance for them unless someone objects within this week.

The list of affected attributes IMHO should be the following:

translate

srcDir

trgDir

resegmentation flag - Introduced in response to comment 038 - I am defining @canResegment across all structural levels down to <segment>.

Please let me know if you think that other core or module attributes should have fully recursive inheritance like the above ones.

Thanks for your attention and best regards