Subject: call for dissent: xliff 2.0 cspr01 comment 030

Bryan, all,

The second part of that comment, however, asks us to remove fs module from notes.
If we agreed to move fs away from notes, by the same token we should remove fs from inline annotation markers.

Bryan's and my thinking on this is that fs is not necessarily about source content and that controlling the html preview of content and annotations has benefits.
fs declares that it is for preview and review purposes, so having the choice to use it for formatting annotations seems as a good idea..

Please shout by Friday if you agree with Chase that fs should not be allowed on annotations, structural or inline.

Bryan will follow up with Chase explaining why we want to keep fs on annotations

Cheers