Subject: RE: [xliff] Summary of XLIFF TC call of Sep-3-2014 - amended minutes

I second.

From: xliff@lists.oasis-open.org [mailto:xliff@lists.oasis-open.org] On Behalf Of Dr. David Filip
Sent: Tuesday, September 03, 2013 4:13 PM
To: Yves Savourel
Cc: xliff@lists.oasis-open.org

Thanks Yves, I move that these amended minutes become the meeting minutes of record.

*This needs to be seconded by a voter, ideally today*

Please object by Wednesday COB PST if you think that these should not become the meeting minutes of record.

Please note that the minutes are needed to make the csd/csprd progression through TC administration.

Best regards