Subject: Doodle Poll to determine XLIFF TC members' availability in December 2013 and January 2014

Hi all,

from the last meeting I have the action item to poll members availability towards the end of the year and early 2014. This informtaion is critical for the standard's timely progression.
Please complete the linked poll by the end of this week disregarding your current voting status.

The intention is to skip the dates that are unlikely to have quorum. I wll do the math based on the results.
There is the IF NEED BE option, as Lucia requested, use this option if the date is inconvenient but you are sure you can make it IF NEED BE. Do not use this option if you are unsure about the date, in that case rather use NO.

http://doodle.com/2krm9zzgnkr34ta7

Thanks and regards