Subject: Fwd: [xliff] Test Files

Leroy, Dave, Milane,

would you please send your XLIFF 2.0 example files to Yves, on cc?
Thanks

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: Yves Savourel <ysavourel@enlaso.com>
Date: Tue, Oct 1, 2013 at 2:16 PM
Subject: [xliff] Test Files
To: "xliff@lists.oasis-open.org" <xliff@lists.oasis-open.org>

Hi all,

I'm working on the Okapi XLIFF Toolkit, trying to implement a library to read, write and manipulate 2.0 documents.

One of the tests that is quite efficient is reading and immediately rewriting the document. I have a few test files and Bryan will provide me with others, but if anyone else has 2.0 documents available: I'd be happy to have them to test how the library handles them.