Subject: RE: [xliff] Invalid files

Hello Yves,

Thanks for this contribution. I’ll be sure to get a closer look this weekend.

Meanwhile, I’ve committed the updates to the schema files, fixing the errors that you reported, including the SLR errors. We still have some element references that generate ambiguity warnings, and I’ll be following up on those.

Regards,

Tom

From: xliff@lists.oasis-open.org [mailto:xliff@lists.oasis-open.org] On Behalf Of Yves Savourel
Sent: Friday, October 04, 2013 09:08 AM
To: xliff@lists.oasis-open.org
Subject: [xliff] Invalid files

Hi all,

In case this can help other implementers:

I've started to go through all the PRs and constraints in the core and created example files corresponding to invalid conditions. I would expect any conformant reader agent to have an error when reading one of these files.

A zip file with all these documents is attached.

You can also get them from the project's source tree (all the files starting with "bad_") where I’ll add more in the coming weeks.