Subject: RE: [xliff] RE: Problems validating XLIFF files with 2.0 schemas

Bryan, the UPA errors are the ones I previously reported and they're listed
as comment 138.

Note the namespace prefixes in that report seem to have fallen victim to
auto-correct. We now have 'elf', 'mad', and 'slur'.

-----Original Message-----
From: Schnabel, Bryan S [mailto:bryan.s.schnabel@tektronix.com]
Sent: Monday, October 07, 2013 07:30 PM
To: Tom Comerford; 'Yves Savourel'; xliff@lists.oasis-open.org

Hi Tom and Yves,

Thanks for this fix. It cut my reported errors from Oxygen down to just
three "Unique Particle Attribution."  And I am suspicious of these.

Do we trust these error reports?

System ID: C:\Program Files\Oxygen XML Editor
14\frameworks\xliff02\modules\matches.xsd
"urn:oasis:names:tc:xliff:document:2.0":originalData and
WC[##other:"urn:oasis:names:tc:xliff:matches:2.0",""] (or elements from
their substitution group) violate "Unique Particle Attribution". During
validation against this schema, ambiguity would be created for those two
particles.
Start location: 44:25
and WC[##other:"urn:oasis:names:tc:xliff:document:2.0",""] (or elements from
their substitution group) violate "Unique Particle Attribution". During
validation against this schema, ambiguity would be created for those two
particles.
Start location: 139:21
and WC[##other:"urn:oasis:names:tc:xliff:document:2.0",""] (or elements from
their substitution group) violate "Unique Particle Attribution". During
validation against this schema, ambiguity would be created for those two
particles.
Start location: 169:21