Subject: Re: Asking David to send private meeting notice

Bryan, Robin Cover reminded me of another, possibly more convenient, solution.

You can create an Action Item in the TC's Kavi group and make that action item private - only visible to TC members who log on to the OASIS site and go to the action item.

That way, the dial-in info is persistent and you don't need to keep a mailing list up to date over time.

Best,

/chet